These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not designed for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 16 years of age).
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consulting or advice to you.
In no event shall The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between The Lamb Berkhamsted LTD and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts located for the resolution of any disputes.
Foreword: Our Member‘s support is of utmost importance and we hope to build a rewarding pub community. Memberships at The Lamb are a privilege, so we ask you kindly not to abuse your rights as one of our trusted patrons. Below we have outlined some house rules to ensure that Members have great experiences, drinking and eating responsibly at The Lamb.
- Members must be over 18 years of age. If a Member looks under 25 years of age then staff may ask for identification which must be provided by law as The Lamb enforces a Challenge 25 policy.
- Membership Cards are intended for individual use and cannot be shared between families, companies or groups of individuals.
- A Membership is valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase and will not be automatically renewed.
- Memberships can only be purchased online at a cost of 65.00GBP. Please allow 5 working days to arrive by post.
- Members must present their Membership Card to staff to obtain any form of discount.
- Member discount is a maximum of 10% on food and drink products.
- Member Benefits without a Membership Card are at the Manager’s sole discretion.
- Each Member is limited to 5 guests per bill / booking, who are also entitled to similar Member Benefits.
- Guests of Members are not entitled to purchase food or drink with the Membership Card, to benefit from Member discount.
- Membership discount cannot be applied to promotional items.
- For lost or stolen cards, a replacement can be supplied at a cost of 10.00GBP. The same Membership Number cannot be guaranteed.
- Patrons are not allowed dogs inside the premises unless they are certified Guide Dogs.
- The Lamb reserves the right to refuse service or entry to a Member without explanation.
- The Lamb reserves the right to cancel a Membership at any time without warning.
- The Lamb reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time without warning.
- The Lamb is a participating member of Berkhamsted Pubwatch Group and reserves the right to dismiss or abide by committee decisions regarding the admittance of local patrons.
- Members must check the company website for updates of opening dates and times, as well as details of current offers.
The Lamb: The company offering products and services.
Patrons: The general public attending the pub as customers.
Member: The individual who purchased the Membership.
Membership: Annual subscription to the company.
Member Benefits: Discounts, priority on reservations and entry.
Membership Cards: Encoded card given to all Members at the start of their Membership.
Membership Number: Unique number associated with every Membership Card and subscription.
House Rules: Rules set out by the company management.